Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Whilst the dates & prices for the courses are correct at the time of going to press The Vegetarian Cookery School reserves the right to make alterations to dates, times, course content & prices.
- Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis on receipt of full payment.
- Amendments to bookings may be made up to 28 days prior to the date of the class. If you find you are unable to attend a class less than 28 days before the date of the class you are welcome to send someone else in your place. We regret that the course fees will only be refunded if we are able to fill your place.
- These rules apply equally to gift voucher bookings.
- If through unavoidable circumstances The Vegetarian Cookery School has to cancel a course, all course fees will be refunded in full or if you wish, transferred to another course.
- We will not refund any other costs you may have incurred in advance.
The Vegetarian Cookery School shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to course participants or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the school, its agents or employees.