Flavours of Italy
One of the best things about Italian food - aside from being delicious - is that it's so simple. Our class focuses on home-style Italian cooking, using lots of fragrant herbs, extra virgin olive oil and syrupy balsamic vinegar. You'll learn how to make fresh pasta, and how to use a pasta machine to make pasta of all different shapes, sizes and styles.
We always work with what's in season, so the menu changes with every class. But expect to to make dishes such as:
- Ravioli filled with orange squash and wild mushrooms
- Sage and rosemary focaccia with your own pesto
- Calzones filled with caramelised onions, spinach & dolcelatte
- The creamiest of risottos
- Griddled polenta with seasonal vegetables
- Real tirimisu
- Grilled fresh figs with marscapone
- Chocolate and hazelnut cantuccini
Our classes are fun and sociable, with lots of tasting as you cook and plenty of opportunities to ask questions. And in the true Italian tradition, we'll finish with a late lunch with organic Italian wines. You'll leave with a full pack of Italian recipes, wonderful memories, plus the experience and confidence to continue cooking fresh pasta and other Italian dishes at home.
from 10am - 4.30pm