The beautiful city of Bath
The City of Bath is widely known as one of the most beautiful cities in England.
Famous for its Roman baths and graceful Georgian architecture, the city known many centuries ago as Aquae Sulis is a vital destination for tourists from all over the world.
There's so much to see in our wonderful city all in walking distance from Demuths, including the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge, The Royal Crescent, Jane Austen Centre, and many museums. For a laugh take in The Bizarre Bath comedy walk or for a trip to Stonehenge & Avebury choose Mad Max Tours.
For a relaxing day soak in the Thermae Bath Spa with a birds eye view of Bath.
Bath has an abundance of accommodation from bed and breakfast to 5 star hotels and lovely apartments to rent.
For Bath's friendly Independent Guest Houses & B&Bs go to their Stay in Bath website and you can book on line.
- Villa Magdala, Henrietta Road, Bath BA2 6LX 01225 466329 beautifully appointed boutique hotel, easy flat walk from cookery school.
- Marlborough House, 1 Marlborough Lane, Bath BA1 2NQ Tel: 01225 318175 100% vegetarian.
- Three Abbey Green, Bath, BA1 1NW Tel:01225 428558, Elegant, very central, very close to the Cookery School and Demuths!
- Abbey Hotel North Parade BA1 1LF, Tel:01225 805107 almost next door to the cookery school
- Bath Paradise House Hotel, 86-88 Holloway, Bath BA2 4PX Tel:01225 317723, Chintzy Georgian house.
- Badminton Villa, 10 Upper Oldfield Park, Bath, BA2 3JZ, Tel: 01225 426347. An established award winning Bed and Breakfast guesthouse.
- The Royal Crescent Hotel, 16 Royal Crescent, Bath, BA1 2LS Tel 01225 823333 Beautiful, luxury Hotel, Fine dining with vegetarian menu.
- Queensbury Hotel, Russell Street, Bath BA1 2QF tel: 01225 447928 Smart & well established.
- Travelodge Bath Waterside, Rossiter Road 01225 338855 Close by and good value.
- Bath University Accommodation convenient and affordable way to stay in Bath, with rooms from £21.
Apartments to rent:
Laura’s Townhouse Apartments 01225 464238 Laura's Town House Apartments offers a large selection of Bath's finest self-catering accommodation. Sleeping from 1 person to large groups of 20.
Bath Holiday Homes 01225 442238 Bath Holiday Homes offers self-catering holiday rentals. Specialising for 1 person to large groups sizes in and around Bath, choose from central townhouses to apartments and cosy country cottages.
For a full list of all accommodation in Bath contact Bath Tourist Information Office 08704201278 www.visitbath.co.uk